*We will verify your eligibility and notify you once your registration is complete*
|Registration for the Auto program includes two components:|
2. Once the broadcast is complete at your location, you will then be administered the Auto Certification Exam.
Worley Company Dress Code
The dress code for all Worley classes is Business Casual. Business casual means dressing professionally and yet relaxed, looking neat and pulled together.
Do not wear the following:
• Tight-fitting, oversized or tattered items of clothing.
• Tank tops or spaghetti straps, strapless or halter-tops, sheer, low-cut and see-through blouses, or exposed midriff
• Jeans, sweat suits, jogging attire, fleece, loungewear, sleepwear, shorts or capris.
• Hats or clothing imprinted with negative connotations
• Shoes without socks
• Tennis shoes (sneakers), Sandals, flip-flops, etc.
• Khakis, Dockers style or dress pants
• Collared shirts with sleeves (i.e. – polo shirts, dress shirts), turtlenecks, sweaters and vests. Shirts should be tucked in.
• Students may wear skirts or dresses with modest hem lengths (hose not required)
• Presentable dress or casual shoes (dress sandals are allowed)